Here are the top 10 reasons why I like cats:
- They don’t smell as bad as dogs.
- I don’t have to walk a cat so it can use the restroom (OK, I’m lazy like that).
- No wet dog smell.
- They’re affectionate with head bonks and rubbing up against you.
- No slobbery dog kisses.
- They do tricks (my friend’s cat is able to play fetch with plastic bottle caps).
- Cats purr (I find it relaxing).
- You don’t have to show them affection all the time (only when the cat wants you to).
- You have a built in kitty alarm clock (not always a good thing, but at least you know you won’t sleep in :P).
- You can use them as warm, furry, cuddly, and purring heating pads (this is one of my most favorite things).
I have many more reasons why I like cats, those are just my top 10. 🙂 I grew up with cats even though I never owned one. Family members and friends had cats so I went over to play with their cats. Sometimes I feel that cats are tiny humans in fur that purr, and that they’re more human than most humans are.
I also feel that cat is man’s best friend. I know that many dog lovers will disagree, but in the case of Tara the Hero Cat, I tend to disagree. The Anti-Cruelty Society agrees that the cat can be man’s new best friend. Now, I’m not here to start a debate or a flame war of what animal is better. I am writing this from my own point of view. Feel free to leave some of your reasons why you like cats in the comments. I’d love to see them. 🙂