OK, too lazy to repost. But this is my titanfall tips for all the newbies out there,
- Keep moving. Those whom don’t usually end up getting killed quickly and frequently.
- Your cloak only works really well against Titans. Other pilots can still see you, just not as easily.
- Unless you give up weapon damage and use a silencer, once you pull the trigger on your weapon, your location is revealed to your enemies on the minimap.
- Once you kill one pilot/grunt/spectre, get the heck out of there.
- Learn how to wall run effectively.
- Turn on run all the time in the options menu.
- Learn how to use executions. They are quick, quiet, and will not expose your location on the minimap.
- The smart pistol is one hell of a weapon for those whom master it.
- While in your Titan, electric smoke is your best friend when it comes to pilots rodeoing your Titan.
- Rodeoing is usually not a good idea. I’d say that about 99% of the…
View original post 298 more words