Since my last post was about Grumpy Cat going Hollywood, I thought that I’d list my ten of my favorite cat movies. The list is in to particular order.
- Garfield (2004). There are made for TV movies that were fully animated, but this is one of two that hit the silver screen.
- Garfield: The Tale of Two Kitties (2006). Another silver screen Garfield movie featuring Garfield traveling abroad and meeting his twin.
- Milo and Otis (1989). This enduring movie about a dog and a cat’s lifelong friendship.
- The Aristocats (1970). This animated Disney movie is a cute story about a family of cats. 🙂
- Puss in Boots (2011). This animated movie is about the cat in Shrek. This movie is a prequel to Shrek showing the events of this cat leading up to his meet up with Shrek and his friends.
- Cats & Dogs (2001). This cute movie features talking cats and dogs. The cats and dogs are in a battle that their humans are unaware of.
- Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore (2010). The sequel to Cats & Dogs. Not as good as the first movie, but still one of my favorites.
- The Cat From Outer Space (1978). This cute movie is about a cat extra terrestrial who gets his space ship impounded by the U.S. Government, and is stranded. He seeks help from humans to retrieve & repair his ship.
- Pet Sematary (1989). This horror/suspense movie was based on Stephen King’s novel of the same name. While the movie wasn’t just focused on the family’s cat, the cat did have a big role in the film. I thought the cat was cute until it died. 😛
- This spot is reserved until I see Grumpy Cat’s movie this Christmas. 🙂
OK, that’s my favorite 10 (well 9) movies. I saved that last space because I love Grumpy Cat, and I’m almost certain that it’ll be one of my favorites when I finally get to see the movie. Thanks for reading! 😀