Why do people put Republicans down? We’re not evil and care about others as much as the Democrats do. More over, they seem to ignore the fact that this nation is in the predicament that it’s in because of the Democrats. Before you put me down and scream that all Republicans care about is business, I’d like to say hear me out first, then bash my beliefs. You just may learn something.
Here in Hawaii the Democrat party has held power locally in the local congress here and in Washington, D.C. for years; even the current Governor and Mayor are Democrats. We’ve had teachers strike, waste in the Department of Education (million dollars worth of time clocks purchased for use, but never installed), public schools closed, and a rail system that has been under question by the federal government for years. What the sad thing is that that’s just the tip of the iceburg.
If you really must say that’s little, I’ll list more things that’s wrong in Hawaii due to the Democrats.
– The Hawaii health connecter that the Democrats backed because of the Affordable Care Act (Obama Care) is unsecure to to use online, and is rated the worst in the nation.
– The economy here is bad because we rely solely on tourism. They promise to bring technology based jobs here, but that never happened.
-Crime is increasing here, not decreasing.
– The homeless problem we have here is getting worse. The Democrats set aside money to send people back home, but end up doing nothing and the money goes back into the general fund.
– Instead of fixing current problems, they create more by making more programs that need more Taxpayer dollars.
– When they do write laws, they’re poorly written.
– They say that animal welfare is important but cut funding to the local animal shelters (this is the city council, but most of the people if not all are democrats).
Now, let’s look at some of the history of the Democrats:
– In each of the major wars, it was a Democrat President that decided that we should send troops. World War I, The Korean War, Vietnam… Mind you, it took a Republican to pull our troops out of Vietnam (President Richard Nixon).
– Democrats preach about freedom, but choose to enact communistic programs that usually end up back firing (i.e.: The Affordable Healthcare Act)
-They’re against free enterprise. Democrats get all huffy when a candidate (or anyone) wants business to prosper. Free enterprise is there backbone of democracy.
-Democrats say they’re for equal rights when it comes to women, but a male Democrat candidate called a female Republican candidate a whore.
You know, I can’t think of one thing the Democrats have done in Hawaii that was good. We aren’t prospering here in Hawaii, many are suffering. But the Democrats are for the people and is the party of the future as their party members said last election. All of this information can be found if you research. I made an informed decision years ago to become Republican.