The 2016 Pro Bowl… One of my favorite games of the year when it’s here in Hawaii, anyway. This year, the chiefs have 6 Chiefs elected in, but only 5 are going. Justin Houston, isn’t going due to injury (get well soon, Justin!). Not all of the chiefs going have their jersey in the picture above, I have the full list below of all the chiefs going.
- SS Eric Berry
- OLB Tamba Hali
- OLB Justin Houston (replaced by Sean Lee)
- MLB Derrick Johnson (replaces Luke Kuechly)
- TE Travis Kelce
- CB Marcus Peters
- Andy Reid & Coaching Staff (Drafted to team Rice)
- Cheerleader Hayley
- KC Wolf (I saw him on TV at the draft)
So that no one feels like they’re being left out, I’ll list the others Players going to the Pro Bowl as well:
- FB Patrick DiMarco (replaces Mike Tolbert)
- RB Devonta Freeman
- WR Julio Jones
- CB Desmond Trufont (replaces Josh Norman)
- ST Justin Bethel
- DL Calais Campbell
- WR Larry Fitzgerald (replaced by T.Y. Hilton)
- G Mike Iupati (replaced by Richie Incognito)
- FS Tyrann Mathieu (replaced by Malcolm Jenkins)
- QB Carson Palmer (replaced by Teddy Bridgewater)
- CB Patrick Peterson (replaced by Adam Jones)
- OLB Elvis Dumervil
- P Sam Koch
- G Marshal Yanda
- G Richie Incognito (replaces Mike Iupati)
- RB LeSean McCoy (replaced by Chris Ivory)
- QB Tyrod Taylor (replaces Cam Newton)
- C Eric Wood (replaces Ryan Kalil)
- OLB Thomas Davis (replaced by Elvis Dumervil)
- C Ryan Kalil (replaced by Eric Wood)
- MLB Luke Kuechly (replaced by Derrick Johnson)
- QB Cam Newton (replaced by Tyrod Taylor)
- CB Josh Norman (replaced by Desmond Trufont)
- TE Greg Olsen (replaced by Delanie Walker)
- DL Kawann Short (replaced by Jurrell Casey)
- RB Jonathan Stewart (replaced by Latavius Murray)
- FB Mike Tolbert (replaced by Patrick DiMarco)
- G Trai Turner (replaced by Logan Mankins)
- DT Geno Atkins
- TE Tyler Eifert
- WR A.J. Green
- CB Adam Jones (replaces Patrick Peterson)
- FS Reggie Nelson (replaced by Reshad Jones)
- ST Cedric Peerman (replaces Matthew Slater)
- OT Andrew Whitworth
- DE Carlos Dunlap (replaces Muhammad Wilkerson)
- TE Gary Barnidge (replaces Rob Gronkowski)
- C Alex Mack
- OT Joe Thomas
- PK Dan Bailey
- C Travis Frederick
- OLB Sean Lee (replaces Justin Houston)
- G Zack Martin
- OT Tyron Smith
- CB Chris Harris (replaced by Vontae Davis)
- OLB Von Miller (replaced by Julius Peppers)
- CB Aqib Talib (replaced by Brent Grimes)
- OLB DeMarcus Ware (replaced by Lavonte David)
- DE Ezekiel Ansah
- WR Calvin Johnson (replaced by Allen Robinson)
GREEN BAY PACKERS:
- MLB Clay Matthews
- OLB Julius Peppers (replaces Von Miller)
- QB Aaron Rodgers (replaced by Derek Carr)
- G Josh Sitton
- WR DeAndre Hopkins
- DE J.J. Watt
- SS Mike Adams (replaces Kam Chancellor)
- CB Vontae Davis (replaces Chris Harris)
- WR T.Y. Hilton (replaces Larry Fitzgerald)
- WR Allen Robinson (replaces Calvin Johnson)
LOS ANGELES RAMS:
- DL Aaron Donald
- RB Todd Gurley
- P Johnny Hekker
- CB Brent Grimes (replaces Aqib Talib)
- C Mike Pouncey
- S Reshad Jones (replaces Reggie Nelson)
- LB Anthony Barr (replaces Jamie Collins)
- QB Teddy Bridgewater (replaces Carson Palmer)
- RB Adrian Peterson
- FS Harrison Smith (replaces Earl Thomas)
NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS:
- QB Tom Brady (replaced by Jameis Winston)
- CB Malcolm Butler
- OLB Jamie Collins (replaced by Anthony Barr)
- PK Stephen Gostkowski
- TE Rob Gronkowski (replaced by Gary Barnidge)
- DE Chandler Jones
- ST Matthew Slater (replaced by Cedric Peerman)
NEW YORK GIANTS:
- WR Odell Beckham
- QB Eli Manning (replaces Ben Roethlisberger)
NEW YORK JETS:
- RB Chris Ivory (replaces LeSean McCoy)
- WR Brandon Marshall (replaced by Amari Cooper)
- CB Darrelle Revis
- DE Muhammad Wilkerson (replaced by Carlos Dunlap)
- QB Derek Carr (replaces Aaron Rodgers)
- WR Amari Cooper (replaces Brandon Marshall)
- DE Khalil Mack
- RB Latavius Murray (replaces Jonathan Stewart)
- FB Marcel Reece
- SS Charles Woodson
- DL Fletcher Cox
- OT Jason Peters
- RS Darren Sproles
- S Malcolm Jenkins (replaces Tyrann Mathieu)
- WR Antonio Brown
- G David DeCastro
- QB Ben Roethlisberger (replaced by Eli Manning)
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS:
- LB NaVorro Bowman
- OT Joe Staley
- DE Michael Bennett
- SS Kam Chancellor
- RS Tyler Lockett
- CB Richard Sherman
- FS Earl Thomas (replaced by Harrison Smith)
- MLB Bobby Wagner
- QB Russell Wilson
TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS:
- OLB Lavonte David (replaces DeMarcus Ware)
- G Logan Mankins (replaces Trai Turner)
- RB Doug Martin
- DL Gerald McCoy
- QB Jameis Winston (replaces Tom Brady)
- DL Jurrell Casey (replaces Kawann Short)
- TE Delanie Walker (replaces Greg Olsen)
Source: NFL.com | Images Courtesy of: Kansas City Chiefs Pro Shop and The NFL Probowl
No copyright infringement was intended in the writing of this page. All respective trademarks and logos are the property of their perspective holders.
I just don’t understand. Why do people make words up, or substitute words when they don’t know what they’re talking about? Hell, if I don’t know something I’d just be honest and admit that I just don’t know, and try to describe what I’m talking about in simple terms so that I don’t confuse or complicate matters even more.
I hate people that use (or try to for that matter) complicated vocabulary to try to cover up that they have no clue what their talking about. It would be much more simple (and less arguments) would take place if people were just honest and admit that they have no clue what their talking about. I’m more impressed by someone whom admits that they don’t know than someone who tries to cover it up with fancy words like a damned politician.
If you’re afraid that you’re going to make a fool of yourself when talking about something that you have no clue what you’re talking about, just be honest and admit that you have no clue what you’re talking about. Think about it, if everyone knows that you don’t know, but trying to learn, people will be more open to teach you.
I’m a guy, not that I don’t like seeing stuff like this on the right woman, but there’s a fine line that I don’t think that anyone should cross. I can understand if the gal is trim and fit, and the leggings weren’t so worn that you can see right through it, but many times when you see a lady in leggings, it’s not a pretty sight, and the person wearing the leggings seems to be oblivious to the world that what they’re wearing is so wrong. For many men, a trip to the mall is like going on a safari: they get to see camel toe in leopard print.
When you see things like what’s pictured above, it’s tasteless and rather disgusting. A woman shouldn’t wear clothing like that if they don’t have the body for it. I understand freedom of expression (and if looking at it from this prospective the freedom should have a gag order). Yeah, yeah… I can hear many people saying now: “Well then, don’t look”. My take on that is, it’s hard to miss if they’re bending over in front of you and shoving their butt in your face.
As I’ve said often in the past, there’s just somethings that a man just shouldn’t see. And this is one of them. So please, please, please remember that leggings are NOT pants!
Crew of The Space Shuttle Challenger mission STS-51L
Thirty years ago today, NASA suffered a spaceflight tragedy that stunned the world and changed the agency forever. If you wish to learn more about the Challenger tragedy, I have a source page below, or at NASA’s website here.
Please take a moment to remember the brave souls whom lost their lives on this fateful day 30 years ago with a moment of silence. Without brave astronauts who risked their lives going into space, we wouldn’t have many of the things that we take for granted today.
Image Courtesy of: NASA
Source: Challenger Disaster 30 Years Ago Shocked the World, Changed NASA
The New England Patriots (or the Brady Bunch as I like to call them) is one team that I just love to hate. But I don’t feel bad. I don’t think that I’m alone in my feelings about this team. Deflate gate, secretly filming the opposing team during practice… What really gets to me is that they’ve never been really punished for anything that they’ve done wrong.
And then there’s the fans of the Brady Bunch. They’re one of the biggest bands of sore losers, cry babies, fair weathered, and most of their fans are band wagon fans to top it all off. Personally, I’m so tired about hearing about the patties fans crying that I’ve stopped reading articles about that team period. Then they smack talk everyone else’s team. Then when they lose, they’re no where to be found. Not even acknowledging the hard work put in by their team. C’mon, guys you lost, suck it up. Sheesh.
Now, I’m going to talk about the other team in the NFL that I just love to hate. The Seattle Seahawks (or the Early Risers). This team is full of players whom are cocky, and most are overrated because they couldn’t beat the Panthers. To top it all off, they aren’t even original. The 12th man phrase that they coined wasn’t even theirs. A college used it before them. Yeah, yeah, I know they had injuries. Suck it up. They lost cause the sucked on field.
Their fans are as bad as bad as the fans of the Brady Bunch. They do the very same thing. They smack talk everyone else’s team, and when they lose, they’re no where to be found. No words of encouragement, nothing. They’re cocky too, just like the fans of the Brady Bunch.
When my team loses a game I acknowledge that they sucked on field that game, but I also voice on my posts on social media that I am proud of them, and know that they did their best. Win, lose, or tie I’m a chiefs fan till I die. Most of the Chiefs fan base feels the same way, and most of us don’t go trolling either.
My biggest gripe about living in Hawaii has to be all the liberal crybabies here whom are constantly complaining about the government and how it’s being run wrong, or they aren’t doing something that they feel that the government should be doing, etc. If they don’t like it so much, why keep electing a person in from the same political party over and over again? C’mon here, if one Democrat isn’t doing the job right, why elect in another? It just doesn’t make sense. It has nothing to do with the person, but their party.
Oh yes, let’s ban this, ban that… When bans on things don’t work. Why just look at the illegal narcotics. People still get them, and use them regardless of the law. What they should be focusing on is how to fix our homeland security, and our economy here in Hawaii.
Quite honestly, I feel that not everyone who votes has a right to complain. It’s those who voted for a different party who wanted real change that has the right to complain.
VIDEO: Manning tells Belichick ‘this might be my last rodeo’
Peyton Manning has earned his rest, if he retires after super bowl 50.
OK, it’s been awhile since I last did a top 10 list, so I’m going to make a list about why I’m going to hell when I die:
- I have no patience nor pity for stupidity.
- I feel that if there was a god, life wouldn’t suck so much.
- I feel that if there was a god, he/she turned his/her back on humanity.
- I don’t feel that turning Muslims away from our borders is wrong.
- I feel that all lives matter (apparently, according to many only black lives matter).
- I feel that our veterans deserve better than what they’re getting now from our government.
- I laugh at the misfortune of others (who doesn’t?)
- I support ALL first responders that put their lives on the line for my safety.
- I don’t go to church.
- I have this moronic thing that I do, it’s called THINKING.
Many of the things that I’ve listed here is based on other’s beliefs. One person told me that when I die, I’m going to hell. I told him that I’d see him there. LOL
NFL Super Bowl 50
So it’s the Broncos and the Panthers at Super Bowl 50. I say it’ll be the Broncos by 3 points. The Panthers present a might obstacle, but Peyton Manning does have more overall experience even though he doesn’t perform like he used to . The biggest problem with the Panthers right now which may be a costly one at that is that they’re not just confident, they’re cocky. I remember the last team that went undefeated during the regular season and the playoffs, and extremely cocky about it too. It was the New England Patriots. They underestimated the opposition. The Panthers are likely to do the same, it’s human nature.
Personally, I’d like to see the Broncos win because I feel that Peyton Manning deserves another ring before he retires. 🙂 Of course, I know I could be wrong about all of this, and the Panthers could take home the Lombardi Trophy. But, I’m fairly confident about my prediction. If the Broncos can take on the Brady Bunch and win, they can do the same thing with the Panthers. Brady and Bilicheat couldn’t figure out Manning and the Boncos, and I highly doubt that the Cam Newton and the Panthers will be able to.
Since we’re on the subject of predictions, I think I’ll predict the LA Rams and the LA Chragers 2016 season as well. I say that the Rams won’t do any better than they did in St. Louis, and that financially, they won’t do any better either. When it comes to money, it all relys on the success of the team and the loyalty of its fans. Seeing that this is the second move that the Rams has made, and the second time that the Ram’s owner turn his back on his loyal fans, things may even be worse. As for the Chargers, I predict that they won’t do any better either next season. The chargers turned thier backs on thier fans as well.
I feel that the Chargers could’ve found a way to stay in San Diego if they worked hard enough at it. The only move that I could’ve understood is the Raiders. They’re in bad need of a new stadium. What took place in that owners meeting was just bad, just because they don’t like one of the other owners, they shouldn’t punish the team or the fans that go to see the team play. While old, the stadiums that the Chargers and the Rams were in were just fine. While I don’t like the current owner of the Raiders and feel that he should sell the team who does know what they’re doing, I do know that the team needs a new stadium.
Of course, the true and die hard fans would follow thier team and still be fans no matter where they’re headquartered (I would follow the KC Chiefs no matter where they moved to), but they should keep ALL the fans in mind, even the fair weathered ones. Here in America, we all love football. 🙂
As the title of this entry says I’m going to talk about the teams that I dislike the most in the NFL. I’m not going to do a countdown, I’ll go from most disliked to least. Anyhow without further ado, I’ll start my list.
- New England Patriots: Ahh, the New England Patriots. I can’t stand this team. No, it’s not because they win all the time. Its the fact that they cheat all the time, and the NFL lets them get away with it or wiggle out of responsibility of their actions. Then the cockiness of Brady…Disgusting.
- Seattle Seahawks: The Seattle Seahawks. Another team I can’t stand. They’re tied at number one for my most disliked team in the NFL. The unoriginal thought of the 12th man (a college team came up with it first), the cockiness of the players and most of their fans. Then there’s the whole thing about fans of the team beating up a Green Bay fan. Truly a scar on the image of the team and the NFL as a whole. Then there’s the whole thing about everyone whining about the team’s early schedule, and that’s why they lost their playoff game. Oh, cry me a river.
- Carolina Panthers: Another team which have become way too cocky. Their fans don’t help any… Damned band wagoners. I can’t stand Cam Newton either. For these reasons, they have tied for the number one position along with the Patriots and the Seahawks.
- Los Angeles Chargers: I remember the year that they got into the playoffs from a bad call of a referee. Boy, the fans were so cocky, it just stuck in my mind. I’ve never forgotten it since.
- San Francisco 49ers: I can’t stand Kaepernick. That and in Hawaii they’re the biggest bandwagon team in the state. When they’re doing well, their team gear flies off the shelves and everyone brags that that’s their team winning. When they’re doing poorly, they don’t exist.
- Los Angeles Rams: They turned their backs on their fans and left Saint Louis. First it was their fans in Los Angeles, now Saint Louis…*face palm*
Well, that’s my top 6 disliked teams. This is just my opinion, and before you harp on me for disliking your team, remember everyone has a right to their opinions. If you don’t like my team, I honestly don’t care.