Confused about the political spectrum in America? If you are, make sure to read my post!
Wondering why the ratings for the NFL 2016 games dropped? Do politics and the NFL mix? Read my post and find out!
Today I was asked why don’t I like Democrats. Let me count the ways… The ways are endless. Here I shall point just some of the many reasons. They hate … Continue reading Why I don’t like Democrats
Is this the end of the Democrat Party? Read this post to find out my thoughts and theories.
My family immigrated here before World War II in fact, my grandmother was put into an interncamp. My family immigrated to the United States LEAGALLY. With all of that said, I support mass deportation of illeagal immigrants. Yes, we are a nation full of immigrants, but are here leagally. I have no pity nor remorse for sending them back to where they came from. Nor do I care if they have children born here. The law about citizenship from birth on land shouldn’t apply because they’re here in the country illeagally.
I honestly don’t care who immigrates here as long as they immigrate legally. Unlike many liberals, I don’t feel that those illeagals have the right to be here. Because most are ill educated (hence have no or very little income), they bring crime with them. There as been scientific studies that show that there is a link between education levels, income, and crime. I have scientific facts backing up my views of this issue.
Many people who argue for the other side of this issue don’t bother to do research on the subject and just believe what the liberal administration in the white house tells them. No one has an excuse in this age of information, where all information is at thier fingertips not to look up the information and gain more knowledge about the subject. I have seen nothing in thier arguements about this subject that are actually FACT. Well asaide from the fact that we’re all imagrants.
It’s time that the people in power in the United States put Americans first. Before you ask, yes I’m Republican, yes I’m conservative; and no, I do not support Donald Trump.
Why do people hate Donald Trump so much? Personally, I don’t care… But, this is an interesting topic so, I’m going to talk about his campaign in this post. First, I’ll start by saying that Trump is no politician. Don’t expect him to be politically correct, nor a true conservative. At best he’s a liberal-moderate conservative. If you want someone that will fix our economy, he’s the route to go. I don’t believe that he’s racist. He says what’s on most people’s minds. He’s an extreme version of Chris Christie. Don’t get me wrong, I’d rather have Christie. The Great Wall of America. Will the Mexican’s pay for it? Unlikely. They can’t even afford to help thier own citizens, how will they pay for a multi-billion dollar construction project?
Let’s talk about his political stances… I’ll list them below (sorry, don’t know where the bullets are on the android app yet):
– Increase the size of our military
– Get respect back from the rest of the world
– Combat Terrorism
– Fix immigration (he was the first to speak about this in the GOP debates)
– Get better care for our Veterans and Increase Benefits (so far, he’s the ONLY canidate that has a plan for our veterans) Bring jobs back to America
– Help our allies in Iran
– Fix our tax system
– Get better trade agreements with other countries like China
– Fix the nuclear deal that the United States has with Iraq
– Build the “Great Wall of America” on America’s Southern borders (ludacris, for only sealing our southern border and not our northern one)
As you can see, he mostly has the same stances as the rest of the Republican canidates. To me, Trump is a much better choice than turning this country into more of a socialist nation which the Democrats want to do. The Democrats want to give free this and free that away, but where is all the money coming from? Why the middle class of course. None of them said anything about IRS reform in debates, combatting terror, or even helping the brave men and women fighting for us. Socialism will never work in full scale in America, because we were never set up to be a socialist nation.
Something else that I don’t understand about Democrats, they scream that America is the best place to live, and yet want to change so much about it. The rest of the world doesn’t understand Obama Care, A.K.A.: The Affordable Healthcare Act, but believe that it’s something similar to government subsidised healthcare for every citizen. It’s not. How do I know most of the world doesn’t understand it? Why look at the comments those living in other nations make on social media. I even had to explain exactly what Obama Care was to someone that lives in Europe, she didn’t know. I don’t blame her for not knowing… She doesn’t live in America.
Anyhow, There you have it. Donald Trump. He’s no different than any other GOP canidate. Who do I support? I support the GOP. This Country is Republican in nature when I was born. I only pray that the rest of the nation wakes up and sees what Hillary and Sanders are shovelling (crap). America can’t afford another 4-8 years with another Democrat president.
Why do people put Republicans down? We’re not evil and care about others as much as the Democrats do. More over, they seem to ignore the fact that this nation is in the predicament that it’s in because of the Democrats. Before you put me down and scream that all Republicans care about is business, I’d like to say hear me out first, then bash my beliefs. You just may learn something.
Here in Hawaii the Democrat party has held power locally in the local congress here and in Washington, D.C. for years; even the current Governor and Mayor are Democrats. We’ve had teachers strike, waste in the Department of Education (million dollars worth of time clocks purchased for use, but never installed), public schools closed, and a rail system that has been under question by the federal government for years. What the sad thing is that that’s just the tip of the iceburg.
If you really must say that’s little, I’ll list more things that’s wrong in Hawaii due to the Democrats.
– The Hawaii health connecter that the Democrats backed because of the Affordable Care Act (Obama Care) is unsecure to to use online, and is rated the worst in the nation.
– The economy here is bad because we rely solely on tourism. They promise to bring technology based jobs here, but that never happened.
-Crime is increasing here, not decreasing.
– The homeless problem we have here is getting worse. The Democrats set aside money to send people back home, but end up doing nothing and the money goes back into the general fund.
– Instead of fixing current problems, they create more by making more programs that need more Taxpayer dollars.
– When they do write laws, they’re poorly written.
– They say that animal welfare is important but cut funding to the local animal shelters (this is the city council, but most of the people if not all are democrats).
Now, let’s look at some of the history of the Democrats:
– In each of the major wars, it was a Democrat President that decided that we should send troops. World War I, The Korean War, Vietnam… Mind you, it took a Republican to pull our troops out of Vietnam (President Richard Nixon).
– Democrats preach about freedom, but choose to enact communistic programs that usually end up back firing (i.e.: The Affordable Healthcare Act)
-They’re against free enterprise. Democrats get all huffy when a candidate (or anyone) wants business to prosper. Free enterprise is there backbone of democracy.
-Democrats say they’re for equal rights when it comes to women, but a male Democrat candidate called a female Republican candidate a whore.
You know, I can’t think of one thing the Democrats have done in Hawaii that was good. We aren’t prospering here in Hawaii, many are suffering. But the Democrats are for the people and is the party of the future as their party members said last election. All of this information can be found if you research. I made an informed decision years ago to become Republican.